Elisa McNinch of The Bruner Team has proudly been serving the Houston area since 2001. She is privileged to be continuing her parents’, Mike & Judy Bruner’s, real estate legacy they started over 40 years ago. She is a one-of-a-kind agent who prides herself in southern hospitality and has continually been awarded the prestigious “Five Star Professional Award” in real estate customer service consecutively for the past 10 years (from 2012-2021). In 2021, fewer than 1% of all Realtors in the Houston-area will be honored with this award – translating to out of 35,000 real estate agents in the Houston Association of Realtors, only approximately 350 will be recognized with this honor. As a former educator, Elisa enjoys educating clients throughout the process, offering sound advice in today’s ever-changing real estate market. Although she is tech savvy, she genuinely enjoys one-on-one communication thereby giving her clients a premium, professional service with a personal touch. 90% of her business comes from repeat clients or referrals. Give her a call to see if she is the best agent to help you with your real estate needs.
“Thank you for your trust and continued support over the past 20 years.
I love what I do because of people like YOU.” – Elisa McNinch
Five-Star Professional award winner for customer service & recognized in Texas Monthly Magazine, June 2012-2022, Fortune Magazine, April/May 2021.
SOME OF OUR SERVICES:
- Use Attractive Listing professionally photographs each of our listings.
- Take pride in how we market our listings to include detailed captions for each the photographs as MLS limits content for public remarks in the primary description. This additional commentary allows our listings to stand out in order to showcase each home’s amenities & improvements.
- Use Premier Realty Services sign company to install our inverted L-shaped yard sign with hanging panel.
- Utilize ShowingTime to schedule appointments and provide feedback after showings.
- Use SUPRA lockboxes (for security purposes).
- Use DocuSign so that clients may sign documents electronically via their email.
- Host public open houses.